Saturday 16 May 2009

and when you bring your lips to my ear, I can hear the sea


I don’t feel alright in spite of these comforting sounds you make

Well I’ve been here before, sat on the floor

They’re calling out, come on lets go

Hold the gun way deep down

Don’t let the silence get you down

If it makes you less sad I will die by your hand

Vacuous bird, where are you now?

December starts on Sunday, next Sunday

And you can try to fight this all you want

Running just as fast as you can

Lately I’ve been measuring

Do I love you because you treat me so indifferently?

She was still sleeping, the problem will stay

So it's grey, well so are my favourite cities

And it feels right this time

---

That was two memes in one. First Lyles' band-cover one, and secondly thats a song made from the first phrase of a bunch of songs in shuffle. I did cheat a little in the second one- switched two of the songs around, but it just sounded so much better that way :3 Title is all mine though :)
If you like the meme- DO IT!

<3

1 comment:

Moustache Fever said...

WOW. those words were amazing, put together so well, and sound like something you would write too... :3