Monday 18 May 2009

In our bedroom, after the war

Greeting, earthlings!

I’m avoiding revision again. Crazy, that.

Anyway, I come bearing gifts. Not a particularly good one...I just thought it would be nice to set up a blog with bits and bobs of my writing, in case anybody is interested! Nothing long (not that I ever manage to extend my creative writing into anything that falls under the category of ‘long’, heh) primarily because Html kills me slowly. So probably most of it will be poetry or random sentences I sluggishly write in the book by my bedside when I’m trying to fall asleep.

By all means criticise it if you want, since making things public holds no feel of grandiosity or ideals of talent beyond that which practice implicitly shapes.

Also, I have to add that the people in my writings are not me. Most of my writings, as random and incomprehensible as they may seem, haha, probably have a whole backdrop. I won’t write any sort of clarifications alongside them but if you want to know what the hell I’m on about, ask :).

That’s about it! I have to go revise biology now. As if today’s exam wasn’t awful enough. Though to be honest one of the questions just has to take the prize:

If a young girl is experiencing jealousy towards her father, Psychoanalytic theorists would believe it to be:

a)chest-hair jealousy

b)muscle jealousy

c) maturity jealousy

d)penis jealousy


....Yeah. LOL. Take a wild guess at which it actually is. I read the first option and had to bite my lip so hard not to burst out laughing. I can just totally see that in comic form.

The shiny, rainbow chest hair of win!

LOL ok, I went to deviantart to see if I could spot a picture that mirrored what I was imagening and found Sir Gayer and Mr Gaylord on the way.

what the freaking fuck man.

LOOOL.

ah the internet. a wonderful source of culture and other such chiselled things.

:D

1 comment:

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

lol! psychology question of win! lol, I hope i get a q like that... glad u've made a new blog with all your random writings on! will have lots of fun reading it ^_^ i havnt actually started my psycho revision yet nd my exams r in 2 weeks!!! argh! miss u x