Thursday 7 May 2009

something in this blog is going downhill

Insanity!!

Things are happening to my head because of all this studying!

I had a happy-peculiar morning in which I talked a little too much out loud (one ‘conversation’ held with my grater in which I kept bumping into it and finally I stopped, looked at it and said, “Ok one of us has to change. It has to be either you or me,” followed by an expectant look upon the quiet grater until my mind smoothly asked me wth I was doing.) It all culminated to the point where I stopped, sighed and said “So it’s gonna be one of those ‘talk to yourself days’” and then with a flick of my wrist I started grating the tomato again, singing in a midget, nasally voice “oh yes it is oh yes it is be happy I have a voice and hearing aid to listen to the cars singing across the rooooaaaad!”

... yeah.

Dedicated to Cecil: I bought the squid-whisk! It is beautiful and I WILL BE HAVING BABIES WITH IT....no wait a second. Considering its shape that sounds incredibly wrong.

...

See this is what I mean.

Revision does things to you, man.

(whisper) Zombie sex things.


1 comment:

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

yay! SQUID WHISK!!! man, tbh, i would totally have babies with mine too :P i use it sooo much to make green tea smoothies (nom!) nd man, talking to kitchen appliences days are not good days lol. I totally lol'd at you and the grater lol :P you cheer me up so much! miss u duuuuuuude!!