Tuesday 30 October 2007

Spread It

I’ve decided! People say ‘hate’ too much. We complain all the time, we protest, we point out all the bad things about everything, from what someone is wearing to their own shortcomings. Once I dared a fried not to say the word ‘hate’ for a whole day.
I won.
So I’m going to say ‘fuck that, and fuck being reserved.’ The glass is half full, people, because you have to fill it before you empty it again! So here it goes, a short list of a few things I like, to sweeten things up.




The way water splurts from my feet when I walk right after getting out of the pool
The way animal tongues curl when they yawn
The way Freddie doesn’t stop singing if the song is cut off even though most people would at least lower their voice
When people laugh really loudly in really quiet places, Helen
The sleepy feeling I get in the car late at night
The roar of the crowd in live bands when they realize what song is going to be played
The feeling of complete fear and excitement when I’m doing something incredibly stupid
The shiver I get when I see/hear a fantastic piece of art
The smell of the San Javier air when I walk away from the plane
When my stomach feels like it’s going to split in two from laughing so hard yet I still can’t catch my breath long enough to stop
Sneezing
The way my dog wags her tail if I say her name in a very high-pitched voice
When I hit my elbow on something and a jolt of pain shoots up my arm
Bone-crushing hugs
When someone comes out shouting BOO!

Those are only 15 things I like and I would LOVE it if you would reply to this (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE), or write your own blog-post, describing 15 things YOU like, and consequently prompt more people into doing the same!
Spread the love people!

8 comments:

Moustache Fever said...

moustahcefever

Moustache Fever said...

Looky at Lyles too =)

Enigma said...

Damn it! You have outdone me this time. How could i possibly chellenge opinions...this won't happen again, you can never outwit the enigma, ahahaha (evil laugh), you shall never be subjective or irrational in your thoughts again.

Marina said...

aw, engima, 15 things?
1) pissing marina off.
please!

Enigma said...

If i were to reveal my likes and dislikes, my cover would be blown. Now, what would be the fun in that?

Bourgeois said...

Me...
- Sleeping on the cold side of the pillow.
- Laughing incontrolably in class (especially when one is made to read out loud) till the teacher gets sick of it and tells one off, which only makes it worse.
- Sloaney style (yay, to much Marina's dismay).
- Heated arguments.
- Listening to music as I walk on the street (sudden surge of confidence).
- Being manipulative and confusing people (those who are particularly gullible, yay!).
- Reading or watching something that makes me feel like I'm learning.
- Rainy and stormy days.
- Symmetry and perfection (it's an OCD really, lol).
- Blonde hair (hehe).
- The after-taste of chocolate.
- Dawn, i like staying up to watch the Sun rise.
- Exotic accents.
- Ice-cold coke in summer.
- Being controversial and surprising.

Marina said...

:D
Keep the love coming.
i agree completely with the second one! laughing in places where you're not supposed to laugh but cant stop- priceless.

Bourgeois said...

Lol, wtf? Uncontrollably*. See...i like things to be RIGHT! Obsession! That was bugging me all day.